TFG Academy - Macarons 101 Class
DISCLAIMER: THIS CLASS IS PRE-RECORDED. Please disregard any time sensitive information in the description below. The recording of the class and PDF are available to be viewed in the Facebook group upon purchase of class! All sales are final 💖
French Macarons are cute and delicious but anyone who has tried making them knows they're not as easy as they appear. Every single step of the process counts towards a successful macaron. Lindsay will go through the process step-by-step in this new macarons 101 class!
In this class, Lindsay will be covering everything you need to know about baking macarons using the Italian-method. This class is meant for bakers who are looking to learn or improve their macaron-making skills, macaron troubleshooting, or first-timers wanting to get started. Here are some topics we will cover in depth during this 2.5-hour class:
- Recipes for macaron batter and buttercream and coffee ganache fillings
- Tools necessary for successful macaron baking
- Measuring out ingredients properly
- Preparing an Italian meringue base
- Properly colouring macaron batter
- Correct macaronage technique
- The art of piping macaron batter
- Baking macarons and oven settings
- How to fill macarons with delicious fillings
- Decorating and finishing touches
An email will be sent with the private group link within 48 hours of registration to the email used during checkout. If your Facebook account name does not match your registration name we will need to know (email us email@example.com) so you can be added to the class. Please allow an additional 48 hours to allow us to verify your Facebook request.
Class content in PDF format has been made available in the Facebook group. The session was recorded and saved for future reference for any class members. Facebook group will be monitored for questions by Lindsay (@theflourgirl_) following the class. Final sale, non-refundable.