TFG Academy - Colour Theory Class
DISCLAIMER: THIS CLASS IS PRE-RECORDED. Please disregard any time sensitive information in the description below. The recording of the class and PDF are available to be viewed in the Facebook group upon purchase of class! All sales are final 💖
Are you looking to dive into colour theory? Having trouble knowing which colours mix when making a cake? Or how to create stunning colour combinations for your desserts?
This class will cover multiple aspects of colour theory for baking, including the basics of hue, tones, tints, shades, colour harmony and the different between each. We will also cover how to create cohesive colour combinations and the basics of colour mixing. Here are some more topics we will cover in depth during this 2-hour class:
- Colour theory terminology and vocabulary
- Colour harmony concepts
- How to use a colour wheel (and creating one with buttercream!)
- How to create cohesive colour combinations and colour matching
- How to create different shades and ombrés
- How to achieve vibrant versus muted colours with buttercream
- Troubleshooting colour mixing
- A traditional Swiss meringue buttercream recipe to use to practice dying and colour mixing with buttercream medium
An email will be sent with the private group link within 48 hours of registration to the email used during checkout. If your Facebook account name does not match your registration name we will need to know (email us firstname.lastname@example.org) so you can be added to the class. Please allow an additional 48 hours to allow us to verify your Facebook request.
Class content in PDF format has been made available in the Facebook group. The session was recorded and saved for future reference for any class members. Facebook group will be monitored for questions by Lindsay (@theflourgirl_) following the class. Final sale, non-refundable.