TFG Academy - Classy Cake Toppers Class
Do you struggle with making cake toppers? Having trouble with knowing how to place them onto a cake? Or, do you want to add some some cool new types of cake toppers to your current skillset?
This class will cover eight different types of cake toppers and how to place them onto cakes. Here are some more topics we will cover in depth during this 2.5-hour class:
- Prepping and adding florals and dried florals to cakes
- How to make rice paper sails
- How to make rice paper corals
- How to make wafer paper lace
- How to make isomalt sugar "corals"
- How to make the perfect chocolate spheres
- How to make Japanese kohakatou sugar gemstones/shards
- How to make chocolate and fondant toppers using molds
- Additional ideas for adding wow factor to your cake toppers
- How to arrange toppers onto a cake aesthetically
LIVESTREAM DATE: October 2nd, 2022 1pm EST
An email will be sent with the private group link within 48 hours of registration to the email used during checkout. If your Facebook account name does not match your registration name we will need to know (email us firstname.lastname@example.org) so you can be added to the class. Please allow an additional 48 hours to allow us to verify your Facebook request.
Class content in PDF format will be made available 1 week prior to the live session in the Facebook group. The session will be recorded and saved for future reference for any class members who are not able to attend live. Facebook group will be monitored for questions by Lindsay (@theflourgirl_) following the class. Class members will receive an exclusive discount code on class day valid for 1 week. Final sale, non-refundable after Sept 25th, 2022 11:59pm.