TFG Academy - Cakesicles 101 Class
DISCLAIMER: THIS CLASS IS PRE-RECORDED. Please disregard any time sensitive information in the description below. The recording of the class and PDF are available to be viewed in the Facebook group upon purchase of class! All sales are final 💖
Cakesicles are an indulgent and super fun version of the cake pop! Have you tried making them only to find the sides have cracked? You overfilled the mold? They broke around the stick when you unmolded them? Fear no more, this is a beginner level introduction to cakesicles!
In this class, Lindsay will be covering everything you need to know about assembling cakesicles. This class is meant for bakers who have never made cakesicles before or bakers looking to improve their cakesicle skills! Here are some topics we will cover in depth during this 2.5-hour class:
- Preparing a classic chocolate cake pop dough
- Preparing a delicious cookies n' creme filling to compliment the cake dough
- Properly melt and achieve the perfect consistency with melting wafers
- How to dye and achieve vibrant colours for your cakesicle shells
- Properly coat and fill the cakesicle mold to achieve a smooth finish
- Tips and advice for avoiding cakesicle nightmares Ex. cracking, overfilling, sticks falling out, etc.
- How to properly drizzle chocolate
- Create and add decorations for a finishing touch
An email will be sent with the private group link within 48 hours of registration to the email used during checkout. If your Facebook account name does not match your registration name we will need to know (email us firstname.lastname@example.org) so you can be added to the class. Please allow an additional 48 hours to allow us to verify your Facebook request.
Class content in PDF format has been made available in the Facebook group. The session was recorded and saved for future reference for any class members. Facebook group will be monitored for questions by Lindsay (@theflourgirl_) following the class. Final sale, non-refundable.